Smokey, Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Soup
A smokey & creamy soup with some simple ingredients but it's the perfect soup for those cold days or for a soup lover.
- 400 g spinach
- 150 g yellow onion diced
- 20 g garlic diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2.5 l vegetable stock
- 400 g besciamella sauce
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 350 g potatoes chopped
- 280 g mushrooms sliced
- 2 tsp dill
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the onion & garlic to the pan & season them with pepper, curry powder & paprika powder. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach, mushrooms & potatoes to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the dill & stock to the pan. Bring to boil then let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the besciamella sauce & stir over low heat for a few minutes.
- Get a potato masher & mash the soup a bit. Stir well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!