A pasta recipe can be easy & tasty at the same time. Lately I’ve been loving adding asparagus to my recipes. It gives them that bite & extra taste to the recipes. I think it’s my favorite veggie of the moment!
I wanted to create something creamy with asparagus, & what’s better then to add some more veggies to it & some tender chicken!
Few simple steps for such a creamy delicious plate of Creamy Chicken & Asparagus Pasta. For more pasta recipes take a look at out Pasta section.
Creamy Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- 400 g boneless chicken
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tbsp paprika powder
- ¼ tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 70 g yellow onion diced
- 15 g garlic diced
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 80 g baby asparagus halved
- 100 g mushrooms sliced
- 150 g cream cheese
- 150 ml white wine
- 500 g pasta
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- Grana Padano grated
- Boil the pasta.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil & melt the butter.
- Season the chicken with the curry powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper & thyme.
- Cook the chicken in the pan for 5 minutes on each side over medium to high heat.
- Add the onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms & white wine to the pan. Bring to boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese & asparagus to the pan. Simmer for 10 minutes more.
- Serve the sauce on top of the pasta & garnish with Grana Padano.