I’ve prepared many kind of pizzas at home as it’s a favorite meal in our household. But Pizza Capricciosa is the most common one as it had all the ingredients that we love in one delicious pizza.
So if you’re like us & love this tasty pizza, here you go, a simple recipe to achieve it. & if you’ve never tried this one before, give it a try & let me know what you think about it.
Even just looking at it, it makes you drool.
- 400 g pizza dough
- 100 g tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- 70 g ham chopped
- 70 g mushrooms sliced
- 30 g green olives
- 90 g artichokes in sunflower oil
- 2 medium eggs hard boiled, sliced
- 125 g mozzarella chopped
- Preheat oven at 225C.
- Strain the artichokes from the oil & cut into wedges.
- Open the pizza dough on top of a baking paper in a baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, leaving the edges clear.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder & paprika powder.
- Top with mushrooms, ham, artichokes & olives.
- Then finish up with the mozzarella.
- Cook for 18 minutes in the oven.