Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomatoes & Pesto Crispy Baguette To Share
Garlic bread is such a favorite all around especially when sharing with someone, as a snack or a party dish. So I decided to give it a different go. Check this out & also check Blue Cheese & Ham Crispy Baguette to Share"!
- 250 g bake-at-home baguette
- 60 g sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 80 g basil pesto
- 125 g mozzarella chopped
- 10 g pine nuts
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Cut the baguette from the top in the centre, lengthwise, not going through the bottom. Then create small cuts throughout the baguette forming a grid shape.
- Fill the cuts with some pesto, then the sun-dried tomatoes & then mozzarella. Sprinkle some garlic powder & pepper on top. Top it of with the pine nuts.
- Put the baguette on top of a baking sheet in an oven tray. Cook in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve as is or cut into slices.
Calories: 396kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 16gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 803mgPotassium: 621mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 746IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 255mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!