Chocolate Covered Stuffed Dates
A delicious, sweet treat to enjoy around Christmas, New Year or anytime of the year.
- 350 g whole dates seedless
- 50 g Morning Coffee biscuits or other similar plain biscuits crumbled
- 3 tbsp soy milk
- 1 tbsp Apricot Brandy
- 25 g almonds crushed
- 25 g walnuts crushed
- 15 g coconut flakes
- 275 g dark chocolate melted
- 3 tsp cacao powder
- In a large container, mix the biscuits, apricot brandy, soy milk, almonds, walnuts & coconut flakes together until it becomes a bit sticky. If not sticky & still dry, add a bit more of the soy milk or apricot brandy, depending on what you prefer.
- Stuff the dates with the mixture & then roll them in the melted chocolate, covering them well. Put them on a tray with a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some extra coconut flakes on top of them before the chocolate hardens.
- Put them in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!