Blue Cheese & Ham Crispy Baguette To Share
A great snack, party dish or simply a plate to share! For another take on a dish to share, check "Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomatoes & Pesto Crispy Baguette To Share"
- 250 g bake-at-home baguette
- 35 g blue cheese chopped
- 10 g pine nuts
- 50 g ham chopped
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Cut the top of the baguette lengthwise in the center, do not go through the bottom. Then create cuts throughout, forming a grid.
- Fill the cuts with ham & then with the blue cheese. Top it off with pepper & pine nuts.
- Cook in the oven on a baking sheet in a tray for 12 minutes.
- Serve as is or cut into slices.
Calories: 990kcalCarbohydrates: 127gProtein: 42gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 2614mgPotassium: 567mgFiber: 7gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 267IUCalcium: 380mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Pingback: Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomatoes & Pesto Crispy Baguette To Share - It's Food o'Clock