Mango Chutney Chicken Wings Casserole with Turmeric Rice
The sweetness with a little hint of spice of the mango chutney makes these chicken wings finger licking & lip-smacking delicious.
- 550 g chicken wings
- 300 g mango chutney
- Salt & pepper
- 150 g peas frozen
- 140 g carrots sliced
- 230 g rice basmati
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 90 g white onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Rub the chicken wings with the mango chutney, salt & pepper.
- Put the vegetables on the bottom layer of a casserole dish & then put the chicken wings on top.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil. Cook in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Boil the basmati rice, mixing the turmeric powder with it.
- After the 60 minutes is up, remove the aluminium foil from the dish & cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken & vegetables with the rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Pingback: Chicken Wings in Jack Daniels Glaze - It's Food o'Clock
Pingback: Crispy Chicken Wings - It's Food o'Clock