Chicken & Spinach Meatballs in White Wine, Garlic & Mushroom Sauce
Tender, tasty chicken meatballs to be served with some fresh bread to soak up the deliciousness that is the sauce.
- 800 g chicken mince
- 400 g spinach frozen
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 90 g white onion diced
- 15 g garlic diced
- 135 ml white wine
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 250 g mushrooms sliced
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- Defrost the spinach & drain well from the water.
- In a bowl mix the chicken mince, spinach, garlic powder, salt, pepper & chicken seasoning well.
- Form the meatballs & put them on a tray.
- Heat the oil & melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the chicken balls to the pan & cook for 8 minutes over medium to high heat, turning them as they get color all around. Remove the chicken meatballs from the pan & put them aside.
- In the same frying pan, cook the onions, garlic & curry powder for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mushrooms, vegetable stock cube & white wine to the pan. Bring to boil.
- Put the chicken balls back into the pan. Cover the pan & cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!