Crispy Chicken Wings
A simple way to make crispy chicken wings. A scrumptious meal to dip in your favorite side sauce.Checkout some of my other Chicken Wings recipes like the Garlic chicken wings, Jack daniels chicken wings and the Mango chutney chicken wings.
- 500 g chicken wings
- 200 g flour
- 2 medium eggs beaten
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 180 ml sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a container, mix the flour, pepper, salt, chicken seasoning, paprika powder, garlic powder & curry powder together.
- Dip the chicken wings in the egg first & then coat them well with the flour mixture.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the wings by frying them for 10 minutes or until the chicken becomes crispy.
- Cook the chicken wings in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of side sauce. I prefer mango chutney or sweet chilli sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!