This Garlic Prawn Pizza is a favorite of ours. If you’re a seafood lover like us, then we really suggest you give this pizza a try as it’s amazing. It’s a few ingredients but it results in a delicious pizza indeed.
Give it a try & let us know what you think!
If you like this Pizza, we suggest you checkout also our Seafood Pizza.
Garlic Prawn Pizza
- 200 g prawns
- 195 g pizza dough
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp basil diced
- 2 tbsp capers
- 5 slices anchovy
- 100 g mozzarella chopped
- Preheat oven at 220C.
- Prepare the pizza dough.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top of the dough/pizza base.
- Season the pizza with pepper.
- Spread the prawns on the pizza & season with the garlic powder & basil.
- Spread the anchovies & capers on the pizza & then top it off with the mozzarella.
- Place the pizza in an oven dish on top of a baking sheet & cook in the oven for around 12-14 minutes.