This Leafy Green Salad has been a great accompaniment to many dishes in our household. It is so easy, simple & quick to prepare but also fresh & goes great with many dishes. When we’re in doubt of what to have as a side, we always come back to it! Tasted this one time & was hooked every since.
Sometimes with a dish that’s a bit heavy or a peace of grilled meat, it’s great to have a light, refreshing salad like this next to it. The addition of the Parmesan it just takes it up a notch & the dressing is simple but delicious!
So I would strongly suggest you give it a try, after all it only takes a few minutes to prepare & you won’t regret it!
Leafy Green Salad with Parmesan & Balsamic Dressing
- 45 g arugula
- 85 g mixed salad greens
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g Parmesan cheese grated
- In a bowl, mix the extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice & balsamic vinegar.
- Mix the arugula & the mixed salad greens together.
- Add the dressing & the Parmesan. Toss the salad well.