One of my favorite pizzas. I’ve tried various pizza toppings but to be honest, even though this is one of my favorites, I’ve never tried to make it at home. But now I am very happy I did! Actually now it’s a go-to pizza in our home. If you’re a fish lover then I’m sure you’ll feel the same way after giving this recipe a try & if you do try it, please leave us a comment!
If you like seafood pizzas, checkout also our Garlic Prawn Pizza.
- 400 g pizza dough
- 100 g tomato sauce
- 175 g mixed seafood
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 15 g capers
- 25 g green olives sliced
- 6 pieces anchovies
- 125 g mozzarella chopped
- 140 g canned tuna drained
- Preheat oven at 175C.
- Place a baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Open the pizza dough & spread the tomato sauce. Season it with some pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the seafood, tuna, garlic powder & onion powder together. Spread it on the pizza.
- Spread the capers, green olives & anchovies.
- Top with the mozzarella & season it with oregano.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.