Creamy Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes & Spinach
This recipe results in tender chicken, rich creamy sauce & all the other flavors to create a tasty meal.
- 750 g chicken breast cut into strips
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 ml milk
- 150 g baby spinach
- 155 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 150 g bacon chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 24 g garlic diced
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 100 g grated cheese
- In a frying pan, fry the bacon for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring frequently. When cooked, set aside.
- In the same pan, heat up the oil & then start cooking the chicken. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 14 minutes over high heat. When cooked, put aside as well.
- In the same pan, melt the butter & then add the garlic, cherry tomatoes & baby spinach. Season with the paprika powder, salt & pepper. Stir together & cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat & add the cream cheese, milk & grated cheese. Stir & cook until it becomes creamy in texture.
- Add the cooked bacon & chicken. Stir in the parsley & serve.
Calories: 896kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 52gFat: 72gSaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 240mgSodium: 639mgPotassium: 1138mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 4866IUVitamin C: 23mgCalcium: 323mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!