Classic Deviled Eggs
It's a classic dish that feels like a must to have prepared when having people over or a special occasion. A creamy deliciousness !Checkout some other variations like the Chili deviled eggs and the Bacon deviled eggs
- 15 large eggs hard boiled
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley diced
- Ketchup for garnish
- After letting the eggs cool down, peel them. Cut them in half & scoop the yolk out & into a bowl. Set aside the eggs.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, salt & pepper with the yolks. Mix them well until you have a smooth paste.
- If you have a piping bag, fill it with the mixture. If you do not have a piping bag, get a plastic bag, fill it with the mixture & then cut a small part of the corner. Pipe the eggs with the mixture.
- Garnish them with some parsley or a small drop of ketchup.
Calories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 10gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 284mgSodium: 195mgPotassium: 104mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 446IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!