I simply love mushrooms & I was thinking of ideas on how to present some delicious mushrooms for a party or as a snack. It's a very simple way to serve a tasty plate of stuffed mushrooms but the simplicity of the ingredients is the best thing about this recipe!
- 100 g rice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 40 g yellow onion diced
- 10 g garlic diced
- 1½ tsp curry powder
- Salt & pepper
- 350 ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp parsley diced
- 100 g besciamella sauce
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 800 g large mushrooms
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 100 g grated cheese
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Remove the stem from the mushrooms & chop the mushroom stems.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil & melt the butter in a casserole pan.
- Add the garlic & onion to the pan. Season them with salt, pepper & curry powder. Cook them for 5 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice, stock, besciamella, parsley & mushrooms stems to the pan. Bring to boil & then let simmer for 20-25minutes.
- Place the mushrooms caps on a baking tray with a baking sheet. Brush the mushrooms with olive oil & season them with garlic powder.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the risotto & top them with grated cheese & breadcrumbs. Cook them in the oven for 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!