Chili Deviled Eggs
Just another take on such a creamy, delicious dish. A yumminess with a just a little kick from the chili.Checkout some other variations like the Classic deviled eggs and the Bacon deviled eggs
- 30 g red chili pepper diced
- Salt & pepper
- 15 large eggs hard boiled
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 30 g red onion diced
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- White wine
- After the eggs have cooled down, peel them & slice them in half.
- Scoop the yolk out & into a bowl. Set the eggs aside.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Add the onion & chili. Season them with salt, pepper & Worchestershire sauce. Add a splash of white wine. Cover the pan & let it cook for 5-6 minutes, covered over low heat. When done cooking, let it cool. Save approximately 1 tbsp of the mixture for garnish.
- Add the chili mixture, mayonnaise & mustard to the yolks. Mix together well until you have a smooth paste.
- Using a piping bag or a plastic bag with a corner cut off, put the mixture in the bag & pipe the eggs with the mixture.
- Garnish with some chili powder or some of the cooked chili.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!