Beef & Veggie Stir-Fry
If you're a fan of noodles & stir-fry as we are, then this recipe is ideal for you. Such a great mixture of flavours!
- 500 g beef blade steak cut into thin chunks
- Salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp wok oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 6 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds white
- 180 g carrot shavings
- 330 g mixed bell peppers chopped
- 200 g yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 500 g rice vermicelli
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 240 ml boiling water
- Heat up wok. Add the wok oil. Add the meat & season it with salt, pepper & curry. Cook for 5 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the onions, carrots, bell peppers, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, soy sauce & boiling water. Bring to boil. Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the noodles. Boil some water. Submerge the noodles in the water & let them sit in the water for approximately 8-10 minutes. Drain the water & rinse the vermicelli. Loosen the noodles with a fork.
- Add the sesame seeds to the meat stir-fry & stir everything well together.
- Serve the meat stir-fry on top of the noodles.
Calories: 426kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 18gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 1022mgPotassium: 496mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 5063IUVitamin C: 56mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!