Teriyaki Salmon Topped with Sesame Seeds & Spring Onions
Such a quick & easy recipe but at the same time so delicious. The richness in taste is simply mouthwatering complimented with the tenderness of the salmon fillets. Give it a try!
- 500 g salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 22 g spring onions sliced
- 3 tsp sesame seeds black
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, hoisin sauce & soy sauce.
- Brush the salmon with the sauce mixture all over.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking paper in an oven dish. Cook for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat up the remaining sauce while stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- When the salmon is done cooking, brush it again with the sauce.
- Sprinkle on top with the spring onions & sesame seeds.
- Serve with some veggies, noodles or rice.
Calories: 277kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 27gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 1062mgPotassium: 689mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 105IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!