A different, simpler, easier, quicker & equally as delicious take of the yummy lasagna! Try it, it's just too juicy & yummilicious!
- 1 kg minced meat beef
- 160 g peas frozen
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt & pepper
- 250 g bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 100 g yellow onion diced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 250 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 500 ml meat stock
- 2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 5 tortilla wraps
- Baking spray
- 250 g mozzarella chopped
- 200 g grated cheese
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Heat the oil & melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Cook the onion for 4 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the minced meat to the pan & season with garlic powder, paprika powder, salt & pepper. Break apart the minced meat & cook for 7 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the bell peppers, peas, Worchestershire sauce, cherry tomatoes & tomato paste. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock & the parsley. Bring to boil & then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spray an oven dish with baking spray & let set.
- Uncover the pan & continue cooking for 10 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Start constructing the lasagna by first putting a tortilla wrap at the bottom of the oven dish, then spread some of the meat mixture & then top with a handful of grated cheese. Place a tortilla wrap on top & continue like this for 4 more layers. The last layer should be of the meat mixture & top it with the mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Calories: 1480kcalCarbohydrates: 61gProtein: 99gFat: 92gSaturated Fat: 42gCholesterol: 285mgSodium: 31296mgPotassium: 1939mgFiber: 6gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 4260IUVitamin C: 116mgCalcium: 886mgIron: 12mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!