Spicy Pork & Green Bean Noodles
Just a warning for those people who are sensitive to spicy food, that it is truly spicy & to those people who love spicy food, you'll love it!
- 500 g minced meat pork
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- 50 g spring onions sliced
- 1 tbsp meat seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds white
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 50 g chilli peppers sliced
- 200 g green beans frozen
- 500 g pad thai noodles
- Heat up a frying pan & add the wok oil.
- Add the minced meat & season it with the meat seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the chilli peppers & spring onions to the pan. Season them with salt & pepper. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the green beans & teriyaki sauce to the pan. Stir everything together. Cover the pan & cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- In the meantime cook the noodles. Start by boiling 3 litres of water. Turn the heat off. Add the noddles to the sauce pan & close the pan. Let it soak for approximately 9 minutes. Strain the noodles & rinse them. Let them drain well.
- Add the sesame seeds & the sesame oil to the frying pan. Mix well together.
- Serve the meat mixture on top of the noodles & sprinkle some more sesame seeds on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!