Creamy Mushroom, Sausage & Ham Lasagna
I love lasagna so much that I'm always trying different ways. I'm always very happy with the outcome & this one is no different.
- 400 g pork sausage
- 150 g bacon chopped
- 125 g ham slices
- 250 g mushrooms sliced
- 120 g white onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 375 g mozzarella sliced
- 400 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g lasagna sheets
- 8 medium eggs boiled & sliced
- Baking spray
- 150 g grated cheese
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Spray a baking dish with baking spray & let it set.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Remove the sausage meat from the casing. Add the sausage & bacon to the pan & season them with some pepper. Break the sausage meat into small pieces. Cook them for 4 minutes over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the onions, garlic & mushrooms to the pan & season everything with curry powder. Cook for 5 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cream cheese & some milk to the pan & keep stirring on low heat till the cream cheese has totally melted. Add the parsley & stir everything together. Take the pan off the heat.
- Start layering the lasagna. First make a layer of lasagna pasta. Then continue with a layer of the sausage mixture. Top it off with a layer of boiled eggs & then grated cheese. Make a layer of lasagna pasta on top & the sausage mixture on top of that. Then spread the ham slices on top & grated cheese. Continue creating the layers in this order until you have used all the ingredients. Do not finish with lasagna pasta on top.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil & cook in the oven for 70 minutes.
- Remove the foil & then spread the mozzarella sliced on top. Cook in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Let it set a bit before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!