Smoked Salmon & Egg Sandwich Toast
Easy, delicious, creamy toast that can be served & savored any time of the day!
- 1 tbsp chives
- 100 g grated cheese
- 220 g smoked salmon
- 8 slices white bread large slices
- 4 medium eggs
- Baking spray
- Spray the sandwich toaster with some baking spray & let it set for 4 minutes.
- Start by forming a boarder around the outer part of the slice of bread with the smoked salmon & then crack the egg in the middle of the bread.
- Top it off with some grated cheese on top of the egg. Season with the pepper & chives.
- Close the sandwich with another slice of bread gently as not to break the egg yolk.
- Turn on the sandwich toaster & let it toast for approximately 7 minutes.
- Serve with some crisps on the side & some garlic sauce for dipping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Thank you for your comment! Keep checking for more new recipes still to come 🙂