Yummy seaweed wraps especially if you are a sushi lover. This can be another way to enjoy those delicious flavors.
- 4 seaweed wraps large
- 400 g sticky rice
- 600 ml water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 10 tbsp rice vinegar
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Mayo wasabi
- 8 crab sticks
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- Chilli powder
- Sesame seeds
- Soya sauce
- Put the rice & the water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Then turn the flame off & keep the lid on for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the rice vinegar, sugar & salt together.
- When the rice is done, pour the vinegar mixture with it & stir well. Let the rice cool.
- When the rice has cooled down, begin to assemble the wraps.
- All the wraps will have the same basic layer of seaweed wrap & then on top of it a layer of sticky rice. It's important u leave one edge of the wrap clear with no rice, so you can wrap it better.
- On top of the rice in one thin row layer the cream cheese.
- Then layer the smoke salmon on top of it.
- Put the avocado slices & the spring onions on top.
- Roll it tightly & try to seal the edge without rice with some drops of water.
- Spread a bit of mayo wasabi.
- Layer the yellow bell pepper & crab sticks on top in a thin row on one side of the wrap.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top & roll it tightly.
- Seal it with some drops of water.
- Spread some mayo wasabi on top of the rice.
- Layer the smoked salmon & yellow bell pepper on one side of the wrap in a thin row.
- Roll tightly & seal the edge that doesn't have rice on it with some drops of water.
- Place some of the cream cheese, avocado, spring onions, yellow bell pepper & crab sticks on one side of the wrap in a thin row.
- Sprinkle with some chilli powder.
- Roll the wrap tightly & seal the edge with some drops of water.
Cut all the rolls in thick slices & serve with some soya sauce on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!