Baked Ham Tortellini in Cream Cheese Sauce
Rich, creamy, thick sauce topped up with loads of melted mozzarella….yummy!
- 60 g white onion diced
- 150 g bacon chopped
- 130 ml white wine
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 medium eggs beaten
- 250 g mozzarella chopped
- 250 g tortellini ham
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g mushrooms sliced
- Baking spray
- Boil the tortellini.
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Spray a baking dish with baking spray & let it set.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the bacon for 4 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the mushrooms, onions, garlic powder & pepper to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the white wine & cook for another 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese to the pan & stir it until it has melted. Then turn off the heat.
- Mix the tortellini, beaten eggs & cream cheese mixture together. Then transfer it to the baking dish.
- Top it off with the mozzarella & cook it in the oven for 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!