A comforting, hearty stew that's sure to leave you wanting more.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 800 g pork sausages cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Salt & pepper
- 200 g carrot sliced
- 1 leek sliced
- 500 g potatoes cut into large cubes
- 300 g green beans frozen
- 200 g peas frozen
- 750 ml meat stock
- 2 tsp flour
- 200 g rice basmati
- Heat up the oil in a casserole pan & start cooking the sausages until they have browned a bit on every side.
- Add the teriyaki sauce, pepper, salt, paprika powder & garlic powder. Stir everything together & cook for 5 minutes
- Add the leeks, green beans, peas, carrots & potatoes. Add the meat stock & stir.
- Bring to a boil. Then cover the pan & simmer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, boil the rice.
- Mix 2 tsp flour with some cold water in a container. Mix well until it has formed into a smooth paste. Stir it into the stew. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until the stew has thickened a bit.
- Serve the stew with a portion of the rice.
Calories: 921kcalCarbohydrates: 77gProtein: 50gFat: 46gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 31116mgPotassium: 1572mgFiber: 7gSugar: 25gVitamin A: 6705IUVitamin C: 41mgCalcium: 153mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!