Sausage & Egg Fried Rice
This Sausage & Egg Fried Rice recipe is something I cook very frequently for the family as it's a very simple & tasty meal. It's sure to make everyone happy & satisfy the palate!
- 300 g rice basmati
- 550 g pork sausage chopped
- 3 medium eggs beaten
- 80 g peas frozen
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- 3 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 150 g green beans frozen
- Boil the rice.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the sausages to the pan & cook for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the green beans, peas, pepper, 2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce & 2 tbsp soy sauce to the pan. Cook them for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat. Cover the pan & cook for 10 minutes.
- Push aside the mixture. Pour in the eggs in the free space of the pan & cook the eggs whilst mixing it slowly.
- When the egg has cooked & turned into scramble, mix it with the rest of the mixture.
- Mix the rice & the sausage mixture together.
- Add 1 tbsp Worchestershire sauce & 1 tbsp soy sauce to the rice & mix well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!