Egg Beef Burger
Juicy, messy burger but that's the best part of burgers! Enjoy this delicious mess.
- 800 g beef minced meat
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp meat seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 75 g bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 170 g white onions sliced
- Burger buns
- Cheese slices
- Eggs fried
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat, salt, pepper, curry powder, paprika powder, meat seasoning, garlic powder & Worchestershire sauce.
- Form the patties.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan.
- Cover the patties lightly with some bread crumbs.
- Fry the patties in the pan for 6 minutes over medium to high heat.
- When finished frying, put the patties on a baking paper in a baking dish. Keep the frying pan with the oil from the patties for later.
- Cook the patties in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In the frying pan with the oil from the patties, melt the butter.
- Cook the onions in the pan. Season them with some salt, pepper & curry powder. Cook them for 7 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Fry the eggs in a separate pan to your liking.
- Assemble the burgers by starting with the bun, then the onions, burger patty, cheese, ketchup, fried egg & finally some rucola/arugula on top.
Calories: 453kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 25gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 217mgPotassium: 488mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 178IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 79mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!