I’m going to be honest & say that this is the very first time I have used this type of sauce. I always hear about different sauces & ingredients, as of course a foodie does. So when I’m going through the supermarket or other shops & come across stuff that I have heard about, I obviously don’t think twice, I buy them & back to the kitchen I go to cook.
I’m not a picky eater & no one in my family is either. So trying new things is just the norm for us. We were very happy with this simple recipe. The chicken wings turned out so tender & juicy thanks to the Pad Thai sauce. Few ingredients & fewer steps to cook turned out into a finger licking meal.
If you try this recipe & you’re done enjoying it, come back & leave us your feedback!
Pad Thai Chicken Wings
- 1100 g chicken wings
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 5 tbsp Pad Thai sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley diced
- 1½ tbsp chicken seasoning
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Spread the oil on the bottom of an oven dish.
- Season the chicken wings with salt, pepper, chicken seasoning, Pad Thai sauce & parsley.
- Spread the chicken in an oven dish. Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Cook in the oven for 1 hour.
- Uncover the dish & cook for 15 minutes.