Having Roasted Chicken for dinner or Sunday lunch is always nice! It’s ideal because it’s complete with delicious potatoes & veggies, the chicken is simply so tender…what more can you ask for?!
It’s an ideal meal especially for having family & friends over as well! It’s just great.
Remember to leave us a comment & rating for this recipe.
Roasted Chicken Drumsticks with Veggies
It's always nice to have roasted chicken for a meal with some delicious veggies to go with it. A complete meal!
- 1 kg chicken drumsticks
- Salt & pepper
- 2½ tbsp chicken seasoning
- 315 g bell peppers sliced
- 200 g red onions sliced
- 250 g broccoli chopped
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 400 g mixed baby potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- In a baking sheet. put a baking paper. Add the veggies to the dish & season them with salt, pepper & sesame oil.
- Season the chicken drumsticks with the chicken seasoning. Rub the seasoning well on the chicken. Place the chicken drumsticks in the dish.
- Put the cubes of butter in between the veggies & chicken. Cover the dish with aluminium foil. Cook in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove the foil. Cook for 20 minutes.
Calories: 585kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 35gFat: 35gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 306mgPotassium: 1253mgFiber: 7gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 3376IUVitamin C: 180mgCalcium: 103mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!