I simply love this kind of recipes. The colors, the taste, the tenderness in the meat…simply delicious! This One-Pan Roast Beef & Veggies recipe offers everything that you could want or expect from a meal. The seasoning is just amazing combined with everything else. It is well worth a try!
One-Pan Roast Beef & Veggies
Such a tasty & packed with flavor dish! The meat is so tender & the veggies delicious.
- 1 tsp curry
- 700 g beef blade steak
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 90 g butter cubes
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 350 g potatoes chopped
- 160 g carrot sliced
- 150 g green beans frozen
- 140 g sweet corn canned
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp parsley diced
- 350 g sausage your choice, I used frikandel
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- Preheat oven at 225C.
- Boil the potatoes & carrots in some water with the stock cube. Cook them half way through.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, curry, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- Start by pouring half the oil mixture at the bottom of the sheet pan & spreading it all over.
- In a large container, mix the remaining oil mixture with the potatoes, carrots, green beans, sweet corn & cherry tomatoes.
- Place the meat & the sausages in the pan. Season them with salt & pepper.
- Then add the vegetables to the pan, spreading them on the pan.
- Spread the butter cubes & fit them in between everything.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil & cook in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Uncover the dish & continue cooking it in the oven for 15 minutes.
Calories: 551kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 35gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 654mgPotassium: 1188mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 6402IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 81mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!