Feta, Spinach & Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast
Very tender chicken breast & mouthwatering stuffing.
- 600 g chicken breast
- Salt & pepper
- 150 g feta cheese chopped
- 60 g fresh spinach chopped
- 100 g cherry tomatoes cut into 4
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 ml chicken stock
- Chicken seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Make a slit on one side of the chicken breast & create like a pocket in it.
- In a bowl, mix together the spinach, cherry tomatoes & feta cheese. Season them with salt, pepper & garlic powder. Mix everything well together.
- Stuff the chicken breasts well with the mixture. Seal the openings with some toothpicks.
- Season the chicken breasts with some chicken seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 4 minutes on each side over medium to high heat.
- When done cooking the chicken breasts, put them in an oven dish & pour in the chicken stock. Cover the dish with aluminium foil & cook it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil & cook for another 15 minutes in the oven
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!