Crispy Parmesan & Garlic Salmon
A tender salmon fillet topped with a crunchy, flavorful crumb that's very rich in taste.
- 500 g salmon fillets
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp green pesto
- ½ tbsp chives
- ½ tbsp thyme
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 30 g parmesan cheese grated
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- In an oven dish, put a layer of foil & then baking paper so then you can fold the salmon in it.
- Place the salmon fillets in the dish next to each other.
- Brush the salmon fillets with the green pesto.
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, thyme, chives, salt, pepper, garlic powder & parmesan cheese.
- Cover the salmon fillets with the crumb mixture. Drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Close the baking paper & the foil well.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Uncover the dish & drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
Calories: 256kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 29gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 266mgPotassium: 642mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 242IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 127mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!