Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Casserole
A very easy, simple meal. Quick to prepare & let cook in the oven with no worries. Creamy, tasty dish indeed!
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 250 g mushrooms halved
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 250 g spinach
- 600 g besciamella
- 1 tsp breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- In a bowl, mix the paprika powder, chicken seasoning, garlic powder, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Rub the dry mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts in an oven dish.
- Top the chicken with the spinach, mushrooms & besciamella.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil & cook in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Uncover the dish. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top & cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
Calories: 675kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 48gFat: 50gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 292mgSodium: 324mgPotassium: 1311mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 6995IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 152mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!