Creamy Salmon Pasta
Want a quick, easy & delicious plate of pasta? Then try this recipe. A luscious, creamy sauce that's sure to leave you wanting more.
- 200 g smoked salmon cut into strips
- 55 g spring onions sliced
- 15 g garlic diced
- 400 g bechamel sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g pasta rigatoni
- 35 g butter
- 40 g capers
- Chives for garnish
- Boil the pasta.
- In a frying pan, heat up the oil & melt the butter.
- Add the garlic & spring onions to the pan & season them with salt & pepper. Cook them for 4 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the smoked salmon & capers to the pan. Cook them for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the bechamel sauce & stir everything together. Bring to boil & simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve the sauce on top of the pasta & garnish with some chives on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!