Baked Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli
A simple & easy way to have a delicious meal. You can choose your favorite ravioli for this recipe.
- 500 g ravioli ricotta & spinach
- 700 g tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 35 g garlic diced
- 95 g onion diced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes halved
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 115 ml red wine
- 125 g mozzarella sliced
- Baking spray
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- Spray a baking dish with the baking spray & let it rest.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Heat the oil & melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic & onion to the frying pan & season them with salt & pepper. Cook them for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the red wine, stock cube, tomato paste, oregano & cherry tomatoes to the pan. Cook them for 5 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato sauce to the pan & bring to boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- In the baking dish start by first spreading some tomato sauce on the bottom & then layering a layer of ravioli. Cover them with some of the tomato sauce & continue layering the ravioli with the tomato sauce on top until you have no more ravioli left. Finish with the tomato sauce on top.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil & cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil & spread the mozzarella slices on top. Continue cooking in the oven for 15 minutes.
Calories: 682kcalCarbohydrates: 71gProtein: 29gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 2019mgPotassium: 896mgFiber: 8gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 1336IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 246mgIron: 16mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!