Creamy Mushroom & Bacon Risotto
Such an easy, creamy risotto recipe. Flavored with bacon & mushrooms, it's just a dreamy dinner!
- 450 g basmati rice
- 1250 ml vegetable stock
- 400 g besciamella
- 300 g bacon chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 140 g peas frozen
- 30 g garlic diced
- 140 g yellow onion diced
- 300 g mushrooms sliced
- 50 g butter
- Melt the butter in a casserole pan.
- Add the garlic & onions to the pan, & season with pepper. Cook for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the bacon, mushrooms & peas to the pan. Cook for 7 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice & cook for 3 minutes over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the stock & bring to a boil. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the besciamella & parsley to the pan. Stir well together.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!