Egg Fried Vermicelli
Noodles: They come in different sizes, shapes, colors, texture and forms. Sometime we have this by itself or, in this case, as a side to another yummy recipe. Checkout also the Sweet Chili Chicken recipe
- 200 g vermicelli
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- Salt & pepper
- 35 g spring onions sliced
- 2 medium eggs beaten
- 100 g peas frozen
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Fried onions
- Place the vermicelli in some boiling water & leave it for approximately 9 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the wok oil in a frying pan. Add the spring onions & peas, & season them with salt & pepper. Cook for 4 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Push the mixture to one side of the pan. Add the eggs to the other side & cook, stirring consistently till the eggs have cooked over medium heat.
- Mix in the the soy sauce with all the ingredients in the pan. Add the vermicelli & toss together well with the ingredients. Add some extra soy sauce & sesame oil. Mix well
- Garnish with the fried onions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!