Chicken Vegetable Noodles
A quick & easy way to create such a tasty noodle dish. Perfect when having a busy day!
- 300 g noodles
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- Salt & pepper
- 30 g spring onions sliced
- 160 g carrots shavings
- 120 g peas frozen
- 400 g chicken breast cut into small cubes
- 6 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds black
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- Heat up the wok oil in a frying pan.
- Add the chicken breast, chicken seasoning, salt & pepper. Cook for 4 minutes over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the carrots, spring onions, peas & teriyaki sauce to the pan. Stir everything together. Cover the frying pan & let it cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for approximately 4 minutes. Drain well.
- Mix the chicken mixture with the noodles well.
- Serve the noodles with the sesame seeds on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!