Chicken soup is such a favorite among many & I can say that’s a fact in our family as well! So we’re always trying different chicken soup. This time we tried the chicken noodle soup which sounded amazing. But when we cooked it, it was EVEN more amazing & delicious. It’s safe to say that this is now a favorite for sure with us. For our family it doesn’t have to be cold weather to turn to soups, any day is a perfect day for soup. Especially if it’s a yummy one like this Chicken Noodle Soup! Also this means that there’s more soup recipes coming your way in the future.
So of course you know that I wanted to share my recipe with you all, after all it’s what I love about all of this. Sharing my passion! As always, give it a try & let us know what you think of this tasty soup.
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 170 g asparagus cut into 3 pieces
- 2 tbsp celery diced
- 180 g leek sliced
- 2.5 litres vegetable stock
- 200 g carrot diced
- 1 kg chicken drumsticks
- 80 g soup noodles
- 125 g beansprouts
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- In a saucepan, add the celery, vegetable stock, chicken drumstick, pepper & smoked paprika. Bring to boil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the leeks, carrots, beansprouts & asparagus to the pan. Bring to boil again & then let simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Add the soup noodles & cook over low heat till the noodles are cooked.
- When the soup is done cooking, turn the heat off & take out the chicken drumsticks. Start pulling the meat off the bone & shred the meat with a fork. Put the chicken back in the soup & stir.