This is my mother's recipe. It's a simple recipe that brings back a lot of memories of my childhood so it's very close to my heart.
- 350 g chicken mince
- 2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl mix the minced chicken, Worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper & dried parsley. Mix well together.
- Start to form the patties using a burger press or you can also form them by hand. You should be able to form 3 patties.
- Heat up the oil in a pan & then start cooking the burgers on medium to high heat. Cook for 5 minutes on each side for some color.
- When the burgers have cooked, set them aside on some paper towels to absorb some of the extra oil.
- You can serve the patties in buns or to your liking. Usually I serve them in buns & just top them off with some simple lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise.
Calories: 176kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 21gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 110mgPotassium: 653mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!