Crispy Chicken Fillet
What more could you want then a crispy chicken fillet?! Crispy chicken fillet good as is or in a burger bun. Your choice how to savour this recipe.
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 200 g flour
- 1 medium egg beaten
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Pat the chicken breast dry with a kitchen paper & set them on a flat service. Beat the chicken breast until it is even in thickness.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, pepper, chicken seasoning, garlic powder, paprika powder & dried parsley.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the beaten egg & then cover well with the flour mixture.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan.
- Start cooking the chicken breasts. Fry the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side over medium to high heat.
- When finished frying the chicken breasts, put them on some kitchen paper to soak up the extra oil & then transfer them to a baking dish on a baking paper.
- Cook the chicken breasts in the oven for 15 minutes.
- You can serve them as is or in burger buns topped with some salad.
Calories: 743kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 48gFat: 46gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 246mgPotassium: 804mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 315IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!