Spinach & Bacon Potatoes
Another way how to make potatoes even more tastier then they already are. You won't be disappointed to take these simple steps in creating this delicious side dish.
- 700 g potatoes cut into smaller cubes
- 90 g onion diced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 300 g spinach frozen
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 150 g bacon chopped
- ¼ tsp meat seasoning
- Boil the potatoes.
- Defrost the spinach.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onions & season them with pepper & garlic powder. Cook them for 3 minutes over medium to high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the bacon to the pan & cook it for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, spinach, butter, curry powder, meat seasoning & paprika powder to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the pan & lower the heat. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Calories: 430kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 5gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 109mgPotassium: 968mgFiber: 5gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 5823IUVitamin C: 46mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!