Shawarma & Cheese Loaded Fries
Loaded fries loaded with delicious toppings, perfect for game night, parties, movie night & any other occasion, sharing with other.
- 100 g white onion diced
- 500 g bell peppers chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp meat seasoning
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- Garlic sauce
- 200 g grated cheese
- 900 g shawarma meat
- 1 kg fries oven baked french fries
- 200 g mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Cook the fries according to instructions.
- Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the meat, pepper, curry, paprika & meat seasoning for 6 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the bell peppers, onions & mushrooms to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, covering the pan.
- Uncover the pan & cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Put the fries in an oven dish & then add the meat mixture on top of the fries. Top it off with the grated cheese & cook in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve some garlic sauce on the side for dipping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!