I love cooking with chicken but when it comes to a recipe involving tender chicken with a creamy sauce, for me I’ve found a winner. It’s just a great pairing. Especially when you add yummy veggies to the mix.
With this recipe you’re sure to get the taste from the creaminess of the sauce & the wine. A great bite from the asparagus together with the tenderness of the chicken. You just have to try it out because it is worth the taste.
If you do try it out, don’t forget to leave your rating & feedback about it. It’s always great to read your comments!
Creamy Chicken with Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes & Mushrooms
- 800 g boneless chicken
- Salt & pepper
- 1½ tbsp curry
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp thyme
- 1½ tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 135 g white onion diced
- 30 g garlic diced
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 150 g pencil asparagus halved
- 220 g mushrooms sliced
- 300 g cream cheese
- 200 ml white wine
- In a frying pan, heat the oil & melt the butter.
- Season the chicken with curry, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper & thyme.
- Add the chicken to the pan & cook for 10 minutes over medium to high heat. Flip the chicken half way through the cooking time.
- Add the onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms & wine to the pan. Bring to a boil, Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese & asparagus to the pan. Let simmer for 10 minutes.