Prawns in Garlic
Prepare the bread & prepare to get messy with this delicious & mouthwatering dish. Enjoy!
- 450 g prawns
- 15 g garlic diced
- 130 g onion diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 110 ml white wine
- 50 g butter
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- ½ tsp parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the butter, onions & garlic to the pan. Season with salt, pepper & crumble the vegetable stock over them. Mix everything together. Cook for 4 minutes over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the wine & bring it to boil.
- Add the prawns & cook them for 4 minutes.
- Add the parsley & stir everything.
- Serve with some fresh bread to soak up the deliciousness.
Calories: 453kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 48gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 570mgSodium: 2121mgPotassium: 378mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 41IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 384mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!