A tasty way to start the day or a delicious meal for lunch or dinner. Your choice! But either way a great meal for anytime of the day.
- 5 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 50 g grated cheese
- 70 g tomato diced
- 45 g mushrooms diced
- 15 g spring onions sliced
- 100 g bacon chopped
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Baking spray
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Spray an oven dish with the baking spray & let it set.
- In a bowl beat the eggs together with the milk, salt, pepper & parsley.
- In a pan heat up the olive oil.
- Cook the bacon for 4 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spring onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, paprika powder & pepper. Cook for 6 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Put the mixture at the bottom of the oven dish. Add the eggs & mix them together.
- Top with grated cheese & cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!