This fruit salad combines different kinds of fruits together with their different textures & flavors making it such a refreshing snack or dessert. It is inspired by my mother-in-law.
- 1800 g watermelon chopped
- 1200 g cantaloupe chopped
- 500 g white grapes seedless & cut into quarters
- 600 g apples chopped
- 230 ml orange juice
- 1 lemon
- 250 g peaches chopped
- 4 bananas chopped
- In a bowl, mix together the watermelon, cantaloupe, white grapes, apples, bananas & peaches
- Squeeze the lemon over everything & add the orange juice. Mix everything well together.
- Serve preferably cold.
Calories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 4gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 24mgPotassium: 959mgFiber: 6gSugar: 45gVitamin A: 5306IUVitamin C: 86mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!