Entrecote Steak with Garlic
A tender steak with simple ingredients to savor the deliciousness of the meat.
- 600 g entrecote steak
- Salt & pepper
- 15 g garlic cloves
- 65 g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take the steaks out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- Pat the steaks dry with paper towel & season generously with salt & pepper.
- Heat up the oil in a pan.
- Add the butter.
- Smash the garlic cloves & add them to the pan.
- Add the steaks to the pan. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes on each side, or depending on the desired doneness.
- Base the steaks with butter as you're cooking them.
- Turn the heat off & take steaks out of the pan. Let them rest.
Calories: 390kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 31gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 96mgPotassium: 439mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 49IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!