Chicken Breast in Mushroom & Cream Cheese Sauce
Tender chicken breast in a creamy, luscious sauce! Just prepare yourself with some fresh bread to fully savour the richness of it all.
- 1 kg chicken breast sliced in half
- 100 g onion diced
- 20 g garlic diced
- 250 g mushrooms halved
- ½ tsp chicken seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 200 ml white wine
- 400 g cream cheese
- 150 ml chicken stock
- Heat the oil & melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the chicken breast to the pan & season it with the chicken seasoning. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side over high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, garlic, wine & stock to the pan. Season everything with some pepper. Bring to a boil & then simmer for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, add the cream cheese. Continue cooking & stirring everything until the cream cheese has melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!