Creamy Tuna, Spinach & Lemon Pasta
A pasta recipe that's sure to have a kick to it from the zestiness of the lemon. That takes it from a simple recipe to a delicious one as well!
- 280 g canned tuna drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 80 g yellow onion diced
- 15 g garlic diced
- 600 g besciamella sauce
- 90 ml white wine
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- Salt & pepper
- 500 g pasta
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 250 g spinach
- 40 g capers
- 1 tbsp lemon peel grated
- Boil the pasta.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onions & garlic to the pan & season them with salt & pepper. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach, ½ stock cube & wine to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat with the pan covered.
- Add the tuna, besciamella, capers, chives & lemon peel to the pan. Stir together. Bring to a boil & then let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve on top of the pasta.
Calories: 552kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 17gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 185mgSodium: 1039mgPotassium: 855mgFiber: 3gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 6956IUVitamin C: 26mgCalcium: 166mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!